Frameworks in PHP
- 1st September 2016
PHP is considered as the most sorted out and highly in demand programming language in today’s world. Web based applications are considered totally meaningless without the use of PHP. The most prime advantages of PHP is that it is very user friendly, not complex and time taking like ASP .NET. Gone are those days when developers use to consider that PHP based applications are not secure. With complex and robust programming and coding structure, PHP based applications are selling like hot cake in the IT industry. Technology in today’s date is being modified to huge extent.
The PHP framework is not only consisting of Core PHP to perform the PHP based applications. There is plethora of PHP based applications which specializes in particular domain. There are several Content Management System available in PHP frameworks which are useful both from the coder’s perspective and also from the user’s perspective. PHP frameworks like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Ruby, etc are the chosen framework for using wide range of web based applications.
The world today is completely in tune with the e-commerce sites. For the e-commerce based web applications, Magento, Zencart, and Presta Shop are the chosen mode of frameworks. There are huge in build plug-in are available in these frameworks for which it enables the developers to do the coding in a very short span of time and also the occurrence of errors are very less. Another prime advantage of using these PHP frameworks is that there are numerous themes are available through which development of the application can be done in a very simpler way and there is variety of options and designs available.
List Of PHP framework
- Laravel is another PHP web application framework through which developing of tasks like authentication, routing, sessions and caching can be performed very easily and within a very short span of time.
- CodeIgniter is another powerful PHP web based application which doesn’t require any configuration process and as there is not much coding required, complex applications can be performed very easily.
- Another effective framework is Cake PHP which enables to develop web applications faster as it is in build with code generation features that helps to build prototypes very rapidly. For the creation and maintenance of the web based framework, Symphony is the best PHP framework available.
- The ZEND framework 2 is an open source framework that uses object oriented programming to develop the web applications. Using ZEND framework client libraries can be accessed very easily.
- The latest in the market is the PHALCON framework which is a PHP 5 framework that is an extended version if C to enable lower resource consumption and high performance level.
- Yii is a very powerful PHP web based framework that enables a very powerful caching support with efficient use of Ajax. Yii involves SQL injection and prevents Cross-site scripting. In order to make the best use of the web market and develop efficient and effective applications within the shortest span of time and using less amount of resources, PHP framework is the most chosen programming language in the IT world.
Learn Advance PHP framework By Kolkata Expert PHP Training Institute: