Web Designing interview questions for fresher and experienced
- 12th January 2017
Web designing offers a booming career for all. This is the reason why almost everyone is looking for Web designing training so that they can learn it and launch a great career in the field. We have already through our earlier blogs try to make you aware in details everything about web designing.
Be it in terms of scope like the one titled ” Is PHP for beginners? Scope of PHP for beginners to others where we discussed about the salary of Web designers in Kolkata. However no matter how much training you may have received in the field on how much you know about the field, what really matters is the job you are to begin with. Thus the job you have is almost like the launching pad for your entire web designing career.
You must therefore be able to crack the job interview before you do anything else. Thus for us at PHP Kolkata, we just do not provide PHP training we ensure that you land yourself with the best job. Thus we are not only tied up with the top PHP companies in Kolkata for the best IT jobs , we also provide you with knowledge and skills you require to clear the job interviews. So no matter whether you are fresher in the field or experienced our training would always help you to clear the Web designing job interviews.
No matter how much you know but preparing for the questions you are likely to be asked in the job interview goes a long way in clearing the all important interview. It is because of this reason in this blog we have listed some of the questions you are likely to be asked for your web designing job interview.
List of likely questions for Web designing Job Interview
You could start prepare with some basic general questions which could be like the following
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why should we take you?
- Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses
- Why do you want to take up a career in Web designing?
As a web designer professional you would of course be asked related to your subject. These could be like the following ones:
- What are selectors in CSS?
- So how do we implement application cache in HTML 5
- Mention what is the main language or platform used for web-design?
- What is fallback in Application cache?
- How to draw rectangle using Canvas and SVG using HTML 5 ?
- What are web workers and why do we need them ?
- How can we add and remove data from local storage?
- Explain how can you set an image as a background on web pages?
- What is the difference between Canvas and SVG graphics?
- What is difference between session storage and local storage?
- What is WebSQL?
- What is the use of column layout in CSS?
- Can you explain CSS box model?
- Mention what do you mean by Responsive design on a web page?
- What according to you are some bad examples of web design?
- Can you explain some text effects in CSS 3?
- What do you understand about Information Architecture?
- References for other interview question articles
- How can you apply CSS style using ID value?
- Could you tell us as to how could you align picture so that one may be higher or lower than the other?
- Do you know what is a Dreamweaver Template?
- Can you tell us something about JQuery function used for webpage designing?
- What is the lifetime of local storage?
- What is the difference between local storage and cookies?
- As a web-designer while declaring “delete” button what would be your color choice? Why?
- Is WebSQL a part of HTML 5 specification?
- So how can we use WebSQL ?
- Explain how can a developer learn about web design?
- Explain what is Grid system?
In conclusion we hope that by preparing for the above mentioned questions will help you in clearing your job interview. Web designing is a very vast subject and to be honest the best preparation would be thorough which each and everything. Only the best web designing training could do. You must have a clear theoretical concept backed up with the right practical insight. None the same we hope the preparing for questions provided above would help you.