1. How to Login/Register as a Programmer ?
Ans: Please open the site & click on Log In top-right of the site. Then a new user click on click here to register with us at the bottom of text New User ? (PHP Programmer). Existing user can Login by putting Email Address & Password in the text boxes respectively.
2. How to Login/Register as a Employer ?
Ans: Please open the site & click on Log In top-right of the site. Then a new user click on click here to register with us at the bottom of text New PHP Employer?. Existing user can Login by putting Email Address & Password in the text boxes respectively.
3. How to recover your Forgot Password ?
Ans: If you are a Programmer please click Forgot Password on the bottom of the Programmer Login, & if you are a Employer please click Forgot Password on the bottom of the Employer Login. Then enter your Email address of the given boxes. A new password will be provided via email shortly.
4. How to get Developer’s Information ?
5. How to upload Curriculum Viet/Resume ?
Ans: To upload CV/Resume please login as a Programmer, and then upload your CV/Resume.
6. How to rank top on New Programmer List ?
Ans: For getting top position on the Programmer List keep updating your profile every time. The list is shorted in last modification date.
7. How to get full details of the PHP Training ?
Ans: For getting the full instruction & objectives to clear during the training, available at PHP Training page.
8. How to Contact with PHP Kolkata ?
Ans: For getting connected with PHP Kolkata Team please visit Contact Us page. And fill the boxes with your appropriate information & click on Go. The PHP Kolkata Team will contact with you as soon as possible. Or you can contact us through Email or Phone/Mobile Phone numbers.
9. How to get know about PHP Kolkata as a Development Company ?
10. How to share PHP Kolkata with some other sites or Social Networks ?
Ans : To share PHP Kolkata with other sites or Social Networks please move to Share/Save option & share it.
11. What is Student Feedback ?
Ans: This is a page where the students comments on PHP Kolkata Team, during the training period.
12. What the Home page contains ?
Ans: The Home page of PHP Kolkata contains all the basic idea about the PHP Kolkata.
13. How to Shortlist a Programmer ?
Ans: To shortlist a programmer, login to your account & click on Shortlist button on the programmer details rows.
14. What is Pending Shortlist ?
Ans: Each & every programmer whom are shortlisted by you, are sent to the Site Administrator for approval. In this time the programmer can found in Pending Shortlist section.
15. What is Approved Shortlist ?
Ans: After approval from the Programmer can found on Approved Shortlist section & now you can find his/her CV & full details.
16. How to move a Programmer to Hired List ?
Ans: If you like to Hire any of the following programmers from Approved Shortlist, please move them to "HIRED List" section by clicking the option "move to hire list", that will hide that programmer from our search result to avoid other companies offer to them.
just contact us
10. A.P.C Avenue, near Malir maat
Opposite of HARA KAALI COLONY GATE,
Beside Indira Maidan,
5 mins far from Metro railway
P.O : DumDum
Phone: 8961414220(For Placement Enquiry)
Mobile: 9831109099(For Training Enquiry)